Monday, June 27, 2016

Create, Connect Collaborate





Hi I'm Tera, I love spending time with my kids and I am passionate about education. My kids think that I am a fun mom who likes entertaining them all day;) but shhh! while that is probably true, I also don't want them plopped in front of a screen all day. I want them to spend their time learning and exploring, so I develop activities to exercise their brains :).  The children don't even realize how much they are learning because, I believe that learning should be fun, exciting, and self motivating. 
So, here are my activity lessons. I hope you enjoy them and try them with your own children. Also, if you have any suggestions or would like to share an experience you have with any of the activities, I would love to hear them. Thank you and enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment